LDRA has integrated its LDRA tool suite with Atlassian Jira, the number 1 software development tool used by Agile teams. When appropriate add-ons are leveraged, Jira offers outstanding requirements and test management capabilities. Complement Jira further with the standards compliance, bidirectional requirements traceability, software testing, automated code analysis, and report generation capabilities of the LDRA tool suite, and the result is a powerful embedded software quality solution. Bidirectional data exchange underpins the core agile principles and values, reducing the cost of testing, and improving code quality, safety, and security.
Atlassian is an open, sharing, expanding company with a mission to help unleash the power of teamwork by helping to unleash the potential of every team. Their Atlassian Jira product is built to help every software team member to plan, track, and release great software.
TBmanager facilitates complete system analysis by representing the static analysis, dynamic analysis, unit, integration and system testing disciplines in one view, graphically illustrating end-to-end traceability and exposing any high-risk aspects of the software and its design. It eliminates the time-consuming rigour of manual testing, bringing savings, efficiency and an ease-of-use solution to the software embedded market.
- follows Agile best practices, leveraging the integration’s complete Scrum or Kanban workflow solution for the software validation and verification of real-time embedded systems
- imports Jira issues typed as requirements and test cases into the LDRA tool suite, complete with comprehensive traceability links
- identifies code flaws using LDRA tools, then logs, prioritizes, assigns, and tracks defects in Jira
- delivers end-to-end bidirectional traceability between requirements, design, code, and tests artefacts
- includes drag-and-drop functionality for traceability link creation
- verifies the requirements traceability matrix in Jira
- efficiently automates static analysis, dynamic analysis, unit testing, structural coverage, test case creation, and on-target hardware execution
- greatly increases efficiency in software testing and reduces cost through automation and tool collaboration
- automates test case harness and stub generation for robustness testing
- performs post execution analysis and reviews with unique perspectives from both LDRA and Jira
- verifies traceability through Jira’s traceability matrix report and ensures that there are no uncovered requirements
- supports certification in accordance with process standards including DO-178B/C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, and IEC 62304
- exports LDRA tool suite test case verification statuses and test results into Jira issue fields
- integrates MISRA, CERT and other coding standards into development environments that require evidential artefacts relating to safety or security standards
- exposes high-risk areas and defects by way of automated code analysis and report generation
- builds a project management ecosystem from the vast range of add-ons offered through the Atlassian Marketplace
- provides Object Code Verification (OCV) for the most demanding safety-critical applications
- is underpinned by LDRA’s ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System, and the LDRA tool suite’s TÜV SÜD and SGS-TÜV Saar certification