Key Highlights of Kovair ALM Studio:
- Centralized Web-Based Interface for all phases of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Task Based Workflow Engine featuring visual drag-and-drop workflow designer cutting across all phases and tools for better governance.
- End-to-End Traceability starting from Release to Requirements to Source Code to Test Cases to Defects offering complete view of forward as well as backward traceability (linking) of artifacts — belonging to different lifecycle phases — from Kovair application or from other external tools integrated with the ALM platform.
- Unified platform for managing portfolio, projects, requirements, design, coding, testing, defects, risks, and releases.
- Efficient resource and project planning
- Extensibility through REST APIs
- Mouse Click Configurability Over Browser Based Interface.
- Configurable Business Rules with E-mail based notifications.
- Real-time reports and dashboards for easy view of metrics across all application lifecycle phases and tools.
- Controlled change management with proactive and reactive impact analysis.
- Automated Versioning and Audit trail for achieving different development standards
- Integration with 90+ tools from different vendors and phases of ALM, ITSM, & PLM
What LDRA tool suite Does?
The LDRA tool suite helps you build quality into your software development life cycle. Our software standards compliance, testing, and verification tools are based on industry best practices to help you develop high quality safety- and security-critical products. Many users of the LDRA tool suite are required to certify their software. The LDRA tool suite’s open and extensible platform is unique in its integration of software life-cycle traceability, static and dynamic analysis, unit test and system-level testing on virtually any host or target platform.
Key highlights of LDRA TBmanager:
TBmanager merges all coverage results from system, module/unit test, and test generation from multiple users, post-mortem tests, target, and host. In addition, TBmanager manages and tracks all artifacts, mapping them to project and process standards certification objectives to achieve complete bidirectional traceability, including object code and target testing.
· Define and manage project and certification standard objectives alongside requirements, using a drag-and-drop functionality to highlight relationships between objectives, requirements, test artifacts, and project documents
· Automatically collate test artifacts generated from code review, quality review, unit test, and code coverage and associate them with the user and test in which they were performed
· Collate references to external documents to manage evidence and traceability documents and assign them as assets or artifacts for use throughout the project
· Enhance collaboration with team members by assigning and viewing deliverables and creating placeholders that are available upstream for other users or the project manager
· Display code review, code coverage, and code metrics
· Provide linking capability from requirements engineering artifacts produced throughout the software development lifecycle to perform Requirement based tests and 360° traceability.
How we can approach together?
Kovair comes with a SOA architected proprietary ESB platform Kovair Omnibus enabling organizations to setup an integrated ecosystem of tools without replacing the existing tools. At present Kovair Omnibus is integrated with 90+ tools across different phases of ALM, PPM, ITSM, ERP, CRM, DevOps & PLM. Kovair Omnibus also supports integration with in-house, on-premise as well as cloud-based tools. _
LDRA TBmanager helps organizations to do a Requirement based testing for Static analysis including Code reviews, Quality reviews and Dynamic analysis including high level tests, integration tests and low level tests on target platforms for safety crtitical standards like DO 178C, IEC 61508, ISO 26262 to name a few. This helps to achieve end to end traceability with test artifacts, test cases, source code and respective requirements and test plan.This low-level test mangemenr capability of LDRA TBmanagercan strengthen high level management with in the Kovair ALM studio. Similarly, the capability of Kovair to support managing different phases of Application Lifecycle starting from Program & Portfolio Management to Delivery will strengthen the offerings of LDRA.
Sample Case Study
Whenever testing and code analysis is performed in LDRA, using Kovair integration capabilities it can automatically synchronize the testing and analysis related data to Kovair ALM Studio – the day wise Execution, the Code Files, and the analysis reports generated by LDRA and the relationships between them. Once the data is successfully synched to Kovair, depending on the status of the execution, if Failed, a Defect can automatically be created in Kovair and assigned to the team for fixing. On doing so the following benefits can be reaped:
1. The requirements, tests and defects along with any project management or PPM activities can be managed right from the Kovair platform.
2. The project team can view all LDRA executions, results, linked files and the complete analysis report from a single platform.
3. Project teams get an end to end trace view of the linked artefacts.
4. Stakeholders can view various reports and dashboards to keep a check on the overall project health right from one single platform.
The LDRA tool suite complements Kovair from requirements, design and test to reduce cost, risk, and time-to-market for Safety-critical applications