- Customer On-Site Training. On-site training sessions can be customised to meet specific client requirements at your location. The course provides a thorough understanding of all the features of the LDRA tool suite, advanced techniques, and how to exploit the full potential of these techniques. Common deployments of our training include tailored sessions for Quick Start Packages, Requirements Traceability Deployment, Automated Test Case Generation, Object Code Verification, and Tool Qualification Deployment.
LDRA Technical Centre, Portside, Wirral. Training sessions in our headquarters-based technical center provide a thorough understanding of all the features of the LDRA tool suite, advanced techniques, and how to exploit the full potential of these techniques.
- 3 day tool suite training courses – click here for next available dates
- 2 day MISRA C training course – click here for the next available dates
LDRA Competency Centre (LCC), Bengaluru, India offers courses in areas which requires specialized attention like:
- RTCA/DO-178C, ARP 4754A, ARP 4761 guidelines for development, safety assessment and certification of aircraft and systems
- Training on ISO 26262 functional software safety and SAE J3061 cyber security compliance for automotive
- MISRA C:2012 with security amendments, secure coding with CERT-C and Autosar C++.
- Focused training on requirement engineering, IEC 62304 for medical, IEC 61508 for industrial, EN 50128 for rail and energy, and
- Intensive LDRA tool suite training