Functional Safety Engineer (Automotive SME) – LDRA Certification Services
Experience and skills
- Having minimum of 5-6 Years of experience in functional safety as a SME (Subject matter Expert) or consultant.
- Preferred educational background would be BE/B.Tech (ME/M.Tech would be an advantage) in Computer science/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation
- Knowledge or experience in project management will be an added advantage
- Willing to travel domestically or abroad
- Minimum 50% travel required within India and abroad
- Provide technical support to sales/marketing in converting opportunities.
- Experience in functional safety standard – ISO 26262/IEC 61508 is must.
- Experience in other industry segments like aerospace and defence, medical or industrial will be an added advantage
- Function analysis at system and sub-system level including FMEA, FTA, and ASIL
- Requirements capturing and analysis at the system and sub-system level
- Design and development of Real-Time embedded systems
- Automotive domain experience EV, Chassis, Body electronics/ Powertrain/ ADAS
- Verification and validation activities
- Tools: Requirements, design, modelling, Static and Dynamic analysis, ALM/PLM etc
- Any standard Certifications (ISO/CMMi/TUV)
- Working with other SME’s, consultants and senior management locally and geographically located.
For more information about any of these roles, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org