- Searching for new clients around the globe in multiple verticals like Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Rail, industrial, Medical and other Safety and Security critical markets.
- Maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
- Interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand their needs;
- Producing results both through supporting sales activity and by breaking into new markets;
- Meeting regular inside targets;
- Supporting marketing and business development activities;
- Liaising with members of the sales & marketing team and other technical experts, as well as senior company managers;
- Other office-based duties.
- Engineering graduate CS/ IT/EC/ EEE
- Minimum 0-1 year experience and successful track record in lead generation and management in a commercial sales environment;
- Excellent telephone manner and good written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Tech savvy and Excellent writing skills would be added advantage so that he/ she can contribute with technical articles and publications
- Independent and motivated sales professional skilled in sales plan development and execution
For more information about any of these roles, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to email@example.com