SME – Certification Services
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from a leading institute with a first-class score throughout his/her career. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage and would be preferred.
- Having a minimum of 15-20 Years of experience in functional safety as an SME (Subject matter Expert) or consultant.
- Experience in safety critical domains like aerospace and defense, medical, automotive, or industrial will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in project management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in safety standards/guidelines like ARP 4761, DO-178C, ISO 26262/IEC 61508 is a must(Any one or more would be fine)
- Design and development of real-time embedded systems
- Aerospace or Automotive domain experience would be preferred.
- Experience of Verification and validation activities in 5 or more products/projects
- Tools Exposure: Requirements, design, modelling, Static and Dynamic analysis, ALM/PLM, etc
- Function Safety Certification on ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 is preferred
- Internal Auditor Certification for ISO 9001, AS 9100, IATF 16949 are preferred.
The candidate would work as a consultant with multiple stakeholders like government agencies, private and public sector companies as a part of his/her tenure. The day-to-day responsibilities (representative but not exclusive) would be:
- Working with other SME’s, consultants, and senior management locally and geographically located.
- Liasioning with customers, stakeholders, supporting global teams.
- Willing to travel domestically or abroad.
- Provide technical support to sales/marketing in converting consulting opportunities.
- Deployment of compliance management framework/system for the stakeholders
- Training, paper publication, conference , workshop planning and participation.
- Perform process certification compliance audits, gap analysis.
- Function analysis at system and sub-system level including FMEA, FMEDA,FTA, HAZOP and DAL/ASIL evaluation
- Perform safety assessment of various processors, configuration, architecture, and able to provide risk mitigation techniques.
- Able to design/develop system certification and acceptance plans for safety-critical systems.
- Design and deploy a safety/security framework from a system perspective.
- Requirements capturing and analysis at the system and sub-system level.
- Design/Develop/Update life cycle data ,work products, templates.
- Independently review verification/validation plan, test cases, test environment, and provide feedback.
For more information about this role, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org