Pre-Sales and Research Executive
- Market research skills:
- Doing research activities in creating intelligence documents enabling Sales and Business Development
- Should have flair to read and understand new technologies and market scenarios.
- Should engage in research for new technologies, companies, geographic markets as well as policies and regulations
- Support Sales team:
- Support with cold calling activities in qualifying website leads and event related promotions
- Should be able to craft sales pitches
- Should create a good initial impression via phone or digital contact with leads.
- Support Marketing team:
- Participate in strategy meetings with Marketing team to make sure their pitch is aligned with the marketing campaign
- Presenting the pitches to the decision makers of a given campaign
- Support to increase the effectiveness and success of a campaign
- Should be proficient and confident on their soft skills
- Should be excellent collaborators, as most of their job involves working with the sales team, marketing team and research team.
- Top-notch communicators, as part of their job often involves interacting with customers
- Tech with one year relevant experience
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Excellent research, analytics and fact-checking skills
- Keen interest in understanding the industry scenarios and key technological aspects related to business.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of word processing, Excel, database and e-mail applications
- The confidence and self-motivation to support all aspects of the Pre-Sales team
For more information about this role, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org