Technical Consultant-Business Development
- Preferably a B.E graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering with at least 3-5 years of work experience with Embedded systems/products Company will be considered an advantage.
- Expertise in C/C++ or assembly programming language.
- Good understanding of embedded systems exposure including software, firmware and hardware level ‘
- Debugging skills and work-to-close attitude towards problem solving approach
- Patience and flexibility to travel and to interact with internal or external team confidently
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Technical Writing skills.
Experience & Skills
- Should be willing to take up new technical assignments like paper publishing, presentation materials, tool demonstrations and training material preparation
- Should be capable to drive technical discussion with clients and technology partners
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Scaling up our marketing and business development activities to maximise customer potential across assigned territories.
- Supporting marketing team in planning our marketing calendar, attending trade shows, conferences and organising webinars, road shows & other marketing events. Lead generation and management.
- Helping sales team in sales promotion and breaking into new markets.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts, as well as with senior company managers.
For more information about any of these roles, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org