Business Development Executive/Manager
Experience and skills:
- At least 3-5 years of work experience with Embedded systems/products Company will be considered an advantage.
- Software engineer/related graduate, who has gained in-depth technical knowledge of high end software technology products in embedded domain (Aerospace / Defence / Automotive / Medical / Industrial / Rail). MBA would help, but not a must.
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Business Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Driving Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Location: Bangalore. Will work very closely with marketing, Sales & BD teams across the globe.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Helping Sales team to close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Scaling up our marketing and business development activities to maximise customer potential across assigned territories.
- Supporting marketing team in planning our marketing calendar, attending trade shows, conferences and organising webinars, road shows & other marketing events. Lead generation and management.
- Helping sales team in sales promotion and breaking into new markets.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts, as well as with senior company managers.
For more information about any of these roles, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org