Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience and successful track record selling commercial software tools or embedded software solutions.
- Minimum 50% travel required within territory.
- Graduate with relevant experience. MBA will be added advantage, not a must.
- Working experience in the design/manufacture of embedded software solutions solutions and Safety standards (i.e., IEC 61508, IEC 62304, ISO 26262, DO-178C) is an advantage.
- Independent and motivated sales professional skilled in sales plan development and execution required for:-
- Hunter sales role in defined geography and target accounts;
- Disciplined prospecting targeted at key decision makers in embedded systems divisions/groups;
- Ability to fully qualify potential opportunities and manage the sales cycle to closure;
- Team player;
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities;
- History of quota achievement and over performance;
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Skilled in closing sales within the Aerospace, Industrial, Automotive, Rail Transportation and Medical Device markets;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Deliver customer-focused presentations that address business and technical needs;
- Working closely with Pre-Sales, BD, Marketing and other technical experts, as well as senior management.
- Familiarity with CRM/Salesforce.
For more information about any of these roles, please contact Human Resources at LDRA, or to apply, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org