LCC, Bengaluru, India, caters to safety and security critical embedded software industry by providing training programs and workshops for corporates and professionals in the safety and security-critical industries such as aerospace, defence, automotive, rail, industrial, medical etc. Catering to industry-specific needs, LCC offers courses in areas which requires specialized attention like:
- RTCA/DO-178C, ARP 4754A, ARP 4761 guidelines for development, safety assessment and certification of aircraft and systems
- Training on ISO 26262 functional software safety and SAE J3061 cyber security compliance for automotive
- MISRA C:2012 with security amendments, secure coding with CERT-C and AUTOSAR C++.
- Focused training on requirement engineering, IEC 62304 for medical, IEC 61508 for industrial, EN 50128 for rail and energy, and
- Intensive LDRA tool suite training
Training programs are held at the LDRA Competency Centre, a world-class facility at the India office as well as on-site locations in South East Asia. For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.