You may be able to manually generate and manage your own test cases. And they may stimulate and monitor sections of your application with varying degrees of effectiveness. But if your coverage analysis requirements include statement or branch/decision coverage, procedure/function call coverage, or in more rigorous environments, MC/DC coverage—or if you need to do both source and object code analysis—you need to automate the process of testing your code as well as measure the effectiveness of your test process and test data.
See Which Tools Are Right For Me? for help choosing your customised tool suite.
- TBrun with the TBextreme module provides automated unit testing, test case generation and execution, and code coverage analysis
- The TBobjectBox module adds object code verification
- The Tool Qualification Support Pack (TQSP) provides documentation on our own tools and qualification guidance and artifacts to meet certification requirements
- LDRAcover is a code coverage stand-alone tool to help meet structural coverage analysis objectives
- LDRAunit is a stand-alone tool for automated unit test generation and management
We are the only company that offers coverage analysis at both the source code and object code levels to help you meet the most stringent coverage requirements. LDRA tools automatically generate test cases, execute those test cases, and visually report levels of coverage analysis, such as statement, branch/decision, procedure/function call, MC/DC, dynamic data flow, and more.
Our tools support C, C++, Java, Ada and Assemblers, running on a broad range of target platforms—from powerful 64-bit microprocessors to highly constrained 8- or 16-bit microcontrollers. LDRA tools can automatically generate test cases that provide 50-80% of coverage. And our intuitive test case building environment lets developers quickly augment those test cases to increase their coverage if necessary.